New and noteworthy:
- Added loop start & end modulation
- Added glide modulation
- Made mono mode handle held notes correctly
- Fixed broken XSD definitions for polyphonic modes
- Fixed wave start modulation units
- Fixed "goto" in sample editor
- Fixed sample editor update on drag&drop of samples
- Tweaked resonance of filter to be a little less loud&aggressive.
- Reduced automatable program slots to 32
- Added 48 assignable automation parameters
There is now also modulation destinations for wave start,loop start+end and glide. All these are Note-on modulation, i.e the value is determined on sample trigger.
Note: The filter resonance has been scaled back a bit. It's less prone to overdrive and feedback sounds now. I personally think it sounds more useful. But obviously, any filter settings made with previous versions will sound a bit different. Let me know your opinion.
I am currently working on a quick start guide for TX16Wx. 'tis heavy work. We shall see if I can finish this week.