A lot of bug fixes as well, and quite a bit of internal refactoring goes into this. As usual, there is of course the chance of newly introduced bugs.
- Names of performances/programs are now tied to file names, i.e saving item as new file will modify the name.
- Added choke groups. Also removed "Mono/P" and "Legato/P" since these can easily be implemented through choke groups.
- Loop start/end modulation is now per sample (was fixed on note-on)
- Added support for ReaPeaks wave cache files to speed up drawing large waves.
- Load / Drag-drop of performances and programs now accept more than one file.
- External controllers with offset now auto-scales to keep full parameter range (i.e setting offset 63 effectively maps controller to <-1 - 1> range).
- Made VU meters more accurate
- Added support for bipolar automation parameters.
- Fixed bug in group "separate" operation
- Fixed layout of large number of slices
- Fixed bugs in file loading path resolve
- Fixed various memory leaks
- Fixed various races in delete operations
- Fixed race in program preview
- Fixed oneshot AEG bug
- Fixed missing group name escape in txprog
- Fixed XSD typos
- Fixed numeric performance/program selector response
Happy music making!