A new beta drop is now available for download from http://www.tx16wx.com.
This release fixes a number of nasty glitches and memory leaks, mainly in importers and graphics subsystem.
Most users should find this version quite a bit more snappy to work with. Also included are some of the most requested feature additions.
- Fixed memory leaks in graphics subsystem
- Fixed memory leaks in sound item handling and Sound font import
- Fixed sampling setting root key in new sample when auto detect pitch off
- Fixed saving sound items not creating paths relative places list
- Fixed SF2 import generating bad loop assignments with broken sound fonts
- Fixed jumping window size in sample editor when sampler panel was hidden/shown
- Fixed Ctrl-click in slot/group/split/wave/split widgets deselecting list item
- Fixed up/down buttons in wave/loop list double trigger
- Fixed graphics update issue when moving cross fade handles
- Fixed crash when using keyboard mapper context menu "edit wave"
- Fixed trim not updating sample view zoom
- Fixed cross fade controls being drawn incorrectly on XP
- Added swap L<->R in sample editor
- Added convert Mono<->Stereo in sample editor
- Made top panel more compact and VU meters clearer
- Keyboard mapper and split list item now opens file chooser for samples on double click
- UI now uses hardware acceleration on Windows 7 when available
- UI now independent of GDI+ on Windows 7
- Added volume boost / dampen tool in sample editor
- Improved VU meter accuracy
- Sample editor and keyboard mapper now uses indicates selection zones with cursor highlighting
- Added command to create new waves from slices
- File sizes in file browser are now more accurate
- Improved selecting groups and splits in keyboard mapper