Group start parameter is now visualized in the sample editor as well, whcih makes that parameter easier to work with. And of course a bunch of fixes as well.
- Fixed race condition when some edit operations could cause crash if voices where playing
- Fixed issue when deleting loops/slices could cause crash playing voices or exporting MIDI files
- Fixed bug where Backwards/Bidirectional loop would not play if loop end equals wave end
- Added reverse sample region operation to sample editor
- Added "assign loop" to sample editor to quickly set current loop active in assigned splits
- Added group start as editable visual marker in sample editor if current wave is part of selected groups
- Added mouse shortcuts to directly set wave and loop start/end. Ctrl-click now sets wave bounds and shift-click sets the current loop range. Setting loop start/end when no loop exists will now automatically create one.
- Made "forward" the default loop mode when creating new loops
Meanwhile the work on version 2.0 continues. Perhaps soon I'll post some screens of the new UI.