There was a few horrible bugs in last beta, and I also received some reports regarding b1 from December. Most of these turned out to be really stupid oversights, some where bugs that appeared, silent and deadly with VS2012 (my bugs, but they did not show before). Gah.
Thus, you get a quick update to the instrument today, fixing hopefully most of these glaring bugs.
Version 2.1.0 b3 (2013-01-11)
- Fixed wave preview not working
- Fixed crash when creating new modulation preset
- Fixed startup crash with corrupt init files
- Fixed crash occurring sometimes when running TX16Wx for the second time in same DAW instance
- Improved error reporting
- Improved missing file search dialogs
Download from http://www.tx16wx.com/