Sunday, 24 March 2013

Version 2.1.2 - A few small updates

Hello all. Its been a quiet week, but a few reports came in nonetheless. Without further ado, heres the change list:

Version 2.1.2 (2013-03-24)
  • Fixed tempfile creation problem on certain systems
  • Fixed CTRL+key operations not working in all hosts
  • Fixed crash when using split wave combo box with no waves loaded
  • Fixed incompatibility with ACID program handling
  • Added workaround to strange ACID vst scanner unload behaviour
  • Load/save notifications can now be disabled
I was thinking of adding some nefarious checker code throughout the product, just to make it a little harder to re-crack (not that I mind the crack, but the very least you can do is work a little for it). But I am too lazy - I mean - I care too much about the wellbeing of my users to do such things! ;-)

Anyhow, enjoy the new release. Make some nice easter songs. They will be eggstra welcome! And remember, nothing appeases the easter bunny like the gift of a TX16Wx license.

Happy sampling!
/C