Perhaps no one was truly surprised that version 2.2.0 had a few issues that the beta testing group did not stumble upon, but you, my lovely general audience would quickly find. Alas, red-faced by embarrassment, I have to bite the sour apple (as we say in Sweden) and provide you with a quick bug-fix update
- Fixed linkage problem on XP
- Fixed hanging issue on some Windows systems
- Fixed drawing issue on some Windows systems
- Fixed AU naming issue on OSX
- Fixed AEG/Time modulation affecting attack
- Fixed crash saving settings
I suggest you update as soon as possible.