Among the highlights is the ability to now replace loaded waves with new ones from disk, either through dragging or file dialog, much improved zooming in the editors, and wave point "jump" buttons to make editing easier.
Oh, and the Mac version now once again supports OSX 10.7.
Version 2.2.3 (2013-07-27)
- OSX version now again supports MacOS 10.
- Added "goto" buttons with automatic zoom for wave and loop start/end
- Added looped preview playback of samples in sample editor
- Added drag and drop "replace" wave mappings
- Added copy/replace loops between samples
- Added Key/P and Vel/P modulation sources (program range based)
- Made filter lowest frequency 20hz
- Manual can now be opened from the plug-in
- Zooming using mouse wheel now keeps note/sample focus correctly
- Sample editor can now scale waveform amplitude display
- Scrolled views can now be dragged using the middle mouse
- Scrolled views now respond to "drag gestures"
- Fixed scrollbars getting to small for extreme zoom-in
- Fixed key switcher "Sequence/R" now working correctly
- Fixed regression: VST Speaker layout handling not working properly
- Fixed regression: Parameter names truncated in viewer
- Fixed amplitude/volume modulation not working as expected
- Improved list selection and usage
- Fixed loop metadata reading from wav slightly broken for some files
- Improved layout handling for small sized UI
Happy summer sampling