Sunday, 13 July 2014

Oh, the silence...

Time flies, and I barely notice that I haven't written anything here in ages. This is of course due to my severely limited social media skills, and my general dislike of communication in general.
Those of you that follow the KVR forums however know that TX16Wx development has not been standing still.

The 2.4.0 release, which is currently in release candidate status, is slowly but steadily moving forward. Having been slightly overwhelmed by feature requests, some quite big, it has taken longer than anticipated, though I am hopeful it is near finished now.

Check out the release candidate information at the forum.

Looking further ahead, there will be a 2.5.0 release later this summer, focusing on sampling workflow. After this, work on the highly anticipated version 3.0 will commence. The feature list for this is still fluent, but let me tease as much as saying that a number of features that has been requested to death will be included, hopefully finally making TX16Wx the only sampler instrument you will only need. :-)

Stay tuned.